August 3, 2007

8 Random Facts 'bout me!

One of my best and inspirational friend Melissa from Melissa Yabberings has tagged me, and I'm it! Apparently people want to know all about me, all my secrets... okay more like 8 random things about me. Seeing that my blog is lacking update I really need to participate! I promise more content will be coming... in the meantime, here we go! I think for the most part I'm pretty normal.. I don't think I'm very random. I wonder if my hubby would disagree.

Número Uno:
Minutes pass by as I try to remember something to say.... ahhhh. Oh yes if it was up to me I'd have Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice cream for dinner every night. My body says 'no' 4 out of 7 nights. So yes, I almost eat even if it's one itty bitty scoop of ice cream 3 nights a week.

Número Dos:
I went to a practically all girl school from 5th grade to 7th grade. We had one boy in our class. It was an arts/vocational talent school. My mom wanted me to be a dancer so I danced more than 4 hours every day, and some nights. I lost my passion for it by 7th grade. Then we moved to Arizona and didn't want to ballet anymore. Just wasn't my calling. :) Though I enjoyed the experience very very much.

Número Tres:
I love Flamenco dancers and the Gypsy Kings. Love them!!!

Número Cuatro:
I'm sure to some of you know this already but I "LOVE" anything and everything Harry Potter. I have a bag of Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans. I just don't want to open it, I feel it's special.

Número Cinco:
I was born in Puerto Rico, lived there until I was 12, then moved to Arizona. I'm the fairest Puerto Rican you'll ever know! ;) I've been in AZ every since.

Número Seis:
I don't like seafood. Ewwwwww! I know, me being the tropical girl and all, but I just don't.

Número Siete:
One of my biggest phobias is fire. I don't like the possibility of death in one.

Número Ocho:
I loved being pregnant! I have felt the prettiest then, each time the event took place.

Now I don't think I have 8 people to tag! Haha!

1 comment:

Jamel said...

You forgot to mention you are absolutely adorable.