May 2, 2009

Exploring Arts with Little Hands

One of my best friends, Elizabeth, shared with me an adorable art and crafts book for little hands: "The Little Hands Art Book, by Judy Press". It is absolutely adorable! The little hands projects are simple, the instructions are clear and the materials are easy to do at home, or gather through recycling. The book has cutesy short poems before each craft project that you can share with your child and home made art supply recipes that allow you to skip most expensive art supply purchases from your local craft/art stores.

If you have a little one at home between the ages of 2 and 6, be sure to pick up a copy! I wish I had found it sooner. It's probably one of the first books I actually believe my kiddos could really enjoy crafting from. If you have a baby at home, add it to a wish list, it will come handy once they turn 2!

No comments: