December 13, 2010

Thankful

This post perhaps is a bit late... since Thanksgiving was last month. However, before the moment passes by, I wanted to share how thankful I am. There are days where things can feel so rough and busy, hard and difficult but the fact of the matter is that there's always something to be thankful for.

Today I have a few that came to mind so I wanted to journal it. I opened my freezer and it is full of food... I am thankful I have choice on what we can cook and eat tonight. I thank my husband for being such an amazing provider to our family. His job can be at times draining but he continues to push through in order to provide for this family. I am thankful that this morning I opened my eyes and I have the opportunity to live this day. I don't have a terminal illness or sick children, my husband, kids and I are healthy and we have a beautiful home, we have a warm place to call our own and for this I am THANKFUL! God, if you can hear me... THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

2 comments:

Jamel said...

Where have you gone?

sheena said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
Saab 900 Turbocharger