January 25, 2006

Abra Cadabra Appearo!

I've been invisible for some time now... but here I am! This is the second time I'm writing this post. Darn blogger refreshed my window and deleted everything I had typed. At this point I'm going to give you the summary of what I had written along with the pictures. K! Here we go! Read it fast! (Like a car radio commercial)

- This blog was originally intended for 'creative' projects. Here's the problem, I never made time to be creative. To celebrate my 'creative time', here's an in-progress collage. I'll post the actual piece when I'm done.


- Isa was a lion at the Wizard of OZ play! Here's a pic to go with that story! She memorized her lines and everybody elses! :) I was so proud! Her stage presence is just perfect. She was so into her role. She's reading, doing math, writing sentences and counting money!


- Olivia has this new "chillin' like a villain" chair where she looks adorable! Her vocabulary right now includes the words: eat, thank you, bless you, snack, cup, kaka, shoe, socks, mine, no, yea', bath.


- Jamel and I are doing wonderful! We're planning a Valentine's getaway though we can't decide between San Francisco or Vegas. And here's a pic of us. I now sport dark hair again. Still unsure about it but I'll keep it for a few months at least. Talk to you soon!

6 comments:

Calvin Lee said...

Hey there, about time you posted some thing. ;)

Melissa said...

Yay for new blog entries! Oh Maria, your daughters are so beautiful! How do you not cry with joy everytime you look at them?! I love the collage too, and I can't wait to see the finished product! Maybe a post for Craft Happens?? You should go to San Fran for V-Day since you'll be in Vegas in a few months anyway. I've always wanted to go to San Fran. I wish Rob and I could schedule a romantic weekend, especially since V-Day is our 5 yr anniversary. But I'm too swamped. :-( It's going to be ten weeks of craziness in Casa de Mel!

Unknown said...

Sacre bleu! She posts!

Dave

Mrs. Maria said...

Yes yes! I came out of the dark! So you guys do read it! LOL :D Cheez! Whiz! * aka smiles *

Dave... I need to post on yours because I read it more often than I post.

Mel... you are right... after all Vegas is around the corner! It's just San Fran is kinda pricey due to our procrasination. Whoops!

Mrs. Maria said...

Mayhem... nice book! :D

Jeope said...

I really like that collage - the mesh overlay is a great idea. This is being done just for the heck of it? That's a good sign then, for creativity's sake.