August 27, 2008

Reality Check

I think I've just had a moment of realization... I turn 30 very soon. In about a month and a half and I'm one of those that use to say – "It can possibly be so bad to turn 30". I officially owe some of you an apology if I ever made such statement, including my husband. I like the number 29 so much... do I really have to give it up. Not ready for that big 3-0. I know I won't look older instantly, but I feel as if expectations change when you enter the increments of 3 tens. I wonder what could possibly change besides the number? I remember my mother being in her 30's. She always looked so beautiful! Anyhow, I don't think it's bad to be 30 or anything of the sort. More so I am a little bummed to say goodbye to my 20's! Time to go on the hunt for my "fountain of youth!!"

No comments: