February 2, 2005

Financial Obedience

Do you think God rewards you for being financially obedient? I think I do! We have been doing steady but tight on money these days and as much as I wanted to spend... I didn't because I knew the consequences. Now my heart really really wanted a travel storage for my art supplies (card making, paper cut-outs, collage, stamps) BUT I held back and did not buy, even though I had a 40% off coupon, I did NOT spend a single cent. Nada!

Now the only person I shared the desire for one of these might've been my husband... So can you believe that this morning, in walks in my boss and there, on my cubby floor, she puts down a box... and the box packaging reads "Crop Caddy - The ultimate scarpbook organizer for the cropper on-the-go." Wow! So if you don't believe that God rewards you for financial obedience... then so be it, we are all entitled to our own opinion, but all I know is that I sure do!

Disclaimer: Now I'm not a scrapbooker, I think I stink at it and I'm too impatient to let a project go on way pass my child's college years... so note that. :) I admire the ones that can be patient enough to make a project last that long! I love card making, and collage work, and the like! :)

1 comment:

Jeope said...

That reminds me: Your new icon on the HOW forums is adorable!