September 14, 2005

Love the hair darlin!

So I did my hair yesterday. I usually do my own hair as far as color goes. I've never been afraid to play with it or even cut it. Yesterday I wanted something a bit more complex (not super uinque) as far as haircolor goes, which meant going to a salon and dropping more money than I like to. However it was worth it because the lady that did it was so sweet and she really did earn it. I'm still getting used to the turn out which is not as noticeable in pictures as it is in person.

Tomorrow night I'm off for vacation and some girl time. I'm very excited! I'm flying a red-eye with my friend Amy. We will be in Philadelphia, New Jersey and for a couple days in New York City! (did I mention I've never been there! WOOO! *girly scream*) So I think I might not post until I get back and I'm pretty sure by then I'll need a vacation from my vacation. Jamel baby if you're reading this... I am so thankful and appreciate everything you do for me in every way! :) Mi corazon es tuyo mi vida! ~ Para siempre!! I'm going to miss them all so much... I'm such a wimp, it's only 7 days but still... it's hard to leave the kids too, as I end up feeling guilty that Jamel nor the girls will be coming with me on this fun trip. Even though Jamel ( my dear hubby) has repeated to me over and over and over and over to have a good time, that he'll be fine with the girls and that all will be cared for harmoniously (spelling?). I keep reminding myself of this quote I picked up from a "mom" calendar of quotes. It goes like this:

A THOUGHT FROM GEORGE CARLIN
"Don't take guilt trips. Take a trip to the mall, to the next county, to a foreign country, but not to where guilt is."


2 comments:

devon spec said...

OMG! that is FIERCE!!!!!!

i LOVE IT MARIA!!

have fun in philly and BE CAREFUL!

Mary said...

I love it! It looks great! Yay for highlights :) Have fun on your trip!