February 13, 2006

Guero: Earthquake Weather



I can't believe it's been days since I posted. I've been a bit busy, sick, busy, sick.... but anyhow here I am and here's Monday and while it might be a little late here's my Monday dedication. I shall post more tomorrow of my doings and whereabouts.... :) Till then my dedication is Beck: Earthquake Weather. I have to be honest and say this CD grew into me. At first I had the what the heck is this feeling but after listening to it 3 times I have literally fallen in love with it. I love Beck's music and have being exposed to it in the past and through the Eternal Sunshine Soundtrack, which I got for my birthday from my hubby last year. Anyhow... I like his 'slow' tune voice. So far my favorite track is none other than Earthquake Weather. Enjoy!

"Space ships can't tame the jungle and I feel like I'm giving in we've been drivin thru a desert looking for a life to call our own I push I pull the days go slow into a void we filled with death and noise that laughs falls off their maps all cured of pain and doubts in your little brain something's coming sky is purple dogs are howling to themselves days are changing with the weather like a rip tide could rip us away I push I pull the days go slow into a void we filled with death and noise that laughs falls off their maps all cured of pain and doubts in your little brain "

No comments: