October 28, 2008

I'm 'It"...

My goody good friend Mel tagged me. I am honored to follow up and post some answers, as I know you're dying to get to know me more and more!

favorite artist/designer:
I'm going to cheat a bit and put a 'movie' designer; Guillermo del Toro. His work is just amazing, the characters, the way he delivers his movies as a whole is very inspiring. You can tell he pours his heart, soul and blood into his films.

I love to create using: My hands... baking and paper are my favorite resources for these hands.

what inspires me: Competition inspires me, usually when I feel competitive, I take action rather quickly, and I'm not sure if that's good or bad but it fuels me. Seeing work out of the ordinary done with limited resources also moves me.

favorite medium besides my own: Film. I wish I could shoot beautiful photography or video.

most inspirational city: New York City... I'm with Melissa on that one. It left me breathless, the people, the streets, the crowd, the fullness of the city leaves you wanting to come back.

ideal weekend off: Romantic getaways with my hubby or the entire family where we are visually stimulated by art, fun people, loads of laughter, good music and excellent food, food you can eat, enjoy and not care how unhealthy it is! Like fried Twinkies I mean!!! LOL

favorite color: brown

favorite musician: (of all time)- of all time... wow that's hard... Frank Sinatra

favorite movie: Either Groundhog Day or Lost in Translation and as a coincidence Bill Murray is in both, whoa!

favorite song: Right now... Estelle's "American Boy" and Snow Patrol "Make This Go On Forever"

favorite song lyric: "What's with these homies dissin' my girl? Why do they gotta front? What did we ever do to these guys That made them so violent?", Weezer - Buddy Holly

If I could have any other job it would be: Pastry Chef, hands down!

I wish: I could be a bit more organized and a bit less temperamental and a bit more childish. :-)

No comments: