June 1, 2009

Lego Harry Potter, Yay!

I am a huge fan of the Harry Potter series. I'll prove it in the future with some evidence. However, I couldn't resist to take a moment and share the news! Apparently by 2010 Lego Harry Potter will be released. The line of Lego games is incredibly adorable: Lego Star Wars, Lego Batman and Lego Indiana Jones. However, I have not played any of them all the way through. Videogames are just really hard to keep up with! I'm pretty sure HP will be the first I finish for this line of titles!

See here, see here:

2 comments:

Paz123 said...

I always enjoy to play Lego games..! Pretty much excited for Harry Potter series.

Unknown said...

I can't wait for this!!! I love the lego games. My hubby and I can play them together which is LOTs of fun. We finished Indiana Jones and we are half way through Star Wars.